SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome...and setting intentions!

I am beginning this journey of journaling here on a beautiful evening in February. I am hoping that I will be able to share with many of you the thoughts and inspirations which will come to me as I work with all of you in the time to come.

I am launching this blogsite on the eve of publishing my brand new website, OneMindOnline, which will be available for viewing starting the morning of February 18. This blog will be linked to my website so that I can reach out to as many of you as possible.

It is always good to set one's intention at the birth of a new venture of any kind whether a job, a new house you will be creating, school...anything! With the launch of this first posting of SacredSpace I would like to set this intention and affirmation:

I now affirm that this journaling site will provide a place for people to come and find inspiration and upliftment in their own lives. That those whom I touch will only experience their own Divine nature and reach for all that is possible and good within their lives. That all who come with grief may find a solace, that all who come with anger will be washed through with the gentle waters of loving-kindness, that all who come with despair in their hearts will be healed through the boundless compassion of the Eternal. May all beings be at Peace. And so it is.

Many blessings to you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home