SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It Begins....During a Dark and Stormy Night...

Midnight was the watching hour for the start of National Novel Writing Month!! 50,000 words in 30 days, kids! 70,000 would-be authors sent fingers flying across the keyboard starting lines as the bells tolled.

This is my first year and I'm already having a blast. This is insane in all ways but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Certainly good for the old discipline muscles.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have these voices in my head....

1 Comments:

Blogger ari said...

Good luck! I hope you have high wordcounts. I'm posting over at: http://50000words.blogspot.com

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home