SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Heading Toward the Finish Line!!


Woo Hoo!! Yes, boys and girls, I'm less than 1200 words to the finish line of this year's novel writing challenge!! I figure that I will cross it with flourish by tonight. I'm having a blast going neck and neck with some of my NaNoWriMo compadres here in town. I'm savouring the moments here at the end as I see it in sight and I'm not really in a hurry to cross. When it's over, it's going to be over. Sophia, Delmer, Helene, Harley and Dane will have come to their combined resolutions and will begin to fade from my consciousness, while the reality of my here and now will take up clarity once again. It's been fun and lots of lessons have come my way during the process. Truly the journey has been far more important than the goal.

Nevertheless, stepping over that finish line is going to be cause for celebration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home