SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fun Times

Well, my visit with my kiddos is over. We had a really nice time just hanging. I'm really proud to know both of them. They are fine young men who are confident and living their lives according to their hearts and what they know to be best.

I wonder what the future will hold for all of us? Ian still has a year and some til he gets out of the Army. Then he becomes a civilian again and will start to be a present parent for his son, Austin. How will he handle all those changes? Eli is still a wanderer and world bon vivant. Will he ever find a place to land and call home? Or will he remain what the japanese call their monastics, "Unsui"? Wandering Cloud. One who calls the whole universe 'home'. As for me, I am still working toward my Ph.D. and planning to start work at the local hospice. What surprises and opportunities await with each of these steps?

For the moment, I must do only that which is right in front of me. Sort and file my old bills. Eat a little lunch. Take the cat to the vet. This is the true path of dharma. One step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home