SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Just What Mother Always Wanted!!

Although a bit early I would like to take a moment to thank all the moms out there for their hard, hard work, their dedication to a job that does not hand out degrees or diplomas when you graduate (if a mom ever graduates), and their selfless sacrifices made in the context of everyday living.

Our local paper ran an ad for a fancy salon's Mother's Day special. One of their spendier packages promised, among other things, the following:


"A Champagne and Caviar Facial" and "A Decadent Lunch with a Rose"

While I would personally prefer to consume that champagne and caviar, I think a rose would be a superb listener....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home