SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Questions Seeking Answers


Here are some intriguing questions that you might ponder as you continue on your journey today...

*What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

*What would you want if you knew you didn't have to be unhappy about not getting it?

*Imagine you are at your own funeral. What do people say about you - not from the pulpit but in whispered voices at the back of the room? What would you like them to say?

*What would you do with your money if you had all you could ever need?

*How would you live your life if you knew you were going to die feeling perfectly healthy in five years?

*What would you feel you've missed if you found out that you had 24 hours to live?

*Imagine you are on your deathbed and you have had a wonderful life. What are the four or five things you are most glad that you did?

(questions courtesy of geniuscatalyst.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home