SacredSpace

A sacred space for sharing and adding healing energy into our world. You can also find me at my website OneMindOnline.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest

I have a private practice as a Spiritual Director, I'm an interfaith minister with Buddhism being my primary practice, and currently work as a nurse at the local hospice and in senior care. I am finishing my studies toward a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. Previous to this, I spent three years training to become a Buddhist monk. That followed an eleven year career in cognitive neuropsychology and brain electrophysiology. I am fluent in cat and hopeless at making a really good trifle.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's New?


All things new are being reviewed, considered, vowed. Re-solutions: The opportunity to look at the ways of reacting and inter-acting that did not work in the past and revise, re-think, repair them.

At this dawn of the year 2007 I wish you all that you wish for yourselves. May you be well, may you be at peace.


"There is a gap or space between stimulus and response, and...the key to both our growth and happiness is how we use that space."—Viktor Frankl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home